Tuesday, 6 December 2011
Netsh winsock reset
Netsh Winsock Reset is fine command that can use in Microsoft Windows to reset winsock catalog back to default state. This steps able to be used if , all other suggested basic steps been use, such as reset web setting , clear cookies and history and reset ipconfig, flushdns.
or from suggestion:
1.No network connectivity due to registry errors
2. DNS lookup problem
3. Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors
3. Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message
4. Other networking problems
5. Internet or network problem after removing the adware, spyware, virus, worm, trojan horse, etc
6. Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling adware, spyware, antispam, vpn, firewall or other networking programs
7. Unable to access any webpage or can only access some web pages
8.Pop-up error window with network related problem description
STEPS TO BE DONE:
1)Go to Start and click Run…
2)Type cmd.exe and click OK.
3) Type netsh winsock reset in command prompt and hit ENTER button.
4) Restart the computer in order to complete the reset, after that test to access your network or Internet again.