Now you can clear the shortcut's to view them normally back
In order to do this process you must not format the flash drive. because if you have formatted the flash drive , all the files will have been deleted.
- Click on “Start” –>Run–>type cmd and click on OK.
- Check your external Drive letter in My Computer
- Here I assume your external drive as E:
- Enter this command.
- attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:*.*
- *Delete the unnecessary shortcuts.
P/S:Please replace the letter of E with your flash drive .